Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple iPad in the news today

I have been reading about Apple's cool new tablet device for a long time now, and most of the rumors sounded pretty cool. Today I got to read legit information about it, see pics, videos, and all that good stuff, and man am I disappointed. It's literally a ginormous iPod touch/iPhone. It has no camera (I gotta say video chatting with that thing in hand would have been cool!), you have to pay way more just to have 3G, and storage space is pretty low. One cool feature is that it has e-reading, but I can't see that being better than the Kindle since it isn't e-ink, so it would be pretty strenuous on the eyes. As much as I want to buy every single new tech device that comes out, I'm definitely holding off on this one and don't expect to buy it in the future.

Most of my professors don't allow computers in class, so I've spent the last few hours typing up my hand-written notes. My handwriting is so awful I feel like I'm looking at hieroglyphics, most of the time I've spent is on deciphering this strange code that I write in. Is that an a? Who knows

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need something like a digi memo. Not sure if the technology is perfected yet, but you take notes on it and it puts them on the computer. Not sure if it types your handwritten stuff out, it's worth checking out

    ReplyDelete