Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hello!

So after months and months of avoiding seeing Avatar, we finally went to go see it. I absolutely loved the special effects and thought the world was incredibly beautiful. The story line and dialogue was not the best but the everything else was worth the $15 (of course we saw it in 3D).

We also saw Alice in Wonderland which I LOVED! The acting was perfect and I loved the costumes and makeup. The movie was so quirky and unique. Johnny Depp in my mind can do no wrong!

I am excited for this weekend, I will be dragging my little sister shopping with me on Saturday. She really hates shopping (she is crazy) but always wants clothing. Then on Sunday I will be going to a Bridal Expo with my mom! Hopefully we can sample some good food, watch some fashion shows, and get free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment