Thursday, February 18, 2010

Zeus


I think I could stare at Zeus for hours. I mean I know I could stare at him for hours. People without dogs just don't realize how amazing they really are. Ok, sometimes cats are cute, but they just don't do it for me.

There is nothing like little Zeus kisses (on my forehead) in the morning. He does this to let me know he is awake (as if I don't already know). He is just the perfect companion (except for Elliott of course).

Things I love about him:

-the way he snores when he is awake.
-how he spreads his toys across the apartment.
-how he waits patiently in the kitchen for his cookie after every walk.
-the way he sticks his paws under the bathroom door.
-how he does "chicken butt" when he is really tired.
-the way he gets so excited every time I come home.
-the way he follows me everywhere.
-how much he loves me.

This list could go on forever but I know most of you are sick of hearing about Zeus (except Elliott).

Zeus, mommy loves you!!
(yes I am crazy)



No comments:

Post a Comment