Sunday, December 20, 2009

Aha!

When I was younger my parents used to make a "to do" list every weekend. I always thought it was such a dorky thing...until now.

They always had things on the list such as "change the lightbulbs" and "bring stuff to the dump". I always wondered why they didn't just do these things instead of take the time to write them on the list.

It turns out making a "to do" list is the most brilliant thing to do. After my first week at my new job I found myself thinking about all the things I wanted to get done that weekend and got so nervous about the thought of forgetting a certain thing. Aha! Make a to-do list!

My list became extremely valuable. I found myself actually worrying about losing it while in Bed Bath and Beyond!

There is nothing like the feeling of crossing something off on your to-do list. I went to bed feeling so accomplished!

Now...what to put on my to-do list next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment